Everything, anytime, anyplace – that’s the power of the cloud. Chances are, you’re already moving some of your systems to the cloud. But up until now, your database – the heart of your application – has been a legacy product that didn’t scale any better in the cloud than it did in traditional data centers.
Now, NewSQL and DBaaS have exploded onto the scene with potent, proven-in-production solutions. Scale, flexibility, simplicity, availability, and raw power have given both enterprise and fast-growth organizations the ability to innovate faster – and drive those innovations to market sooner than their competition.
In this free webinar, join well-known research manager for data management and analytics, Matt Aslett from 451 Research, as he discusses:
- The current cloud database inflection point and how it affects you and your company
- How to migrate your SQL database to the cloud
- How to get effortless scale from your database in public or private clouds
- How to ensure database availability in the cloud for business critical applications
- As a special bonus, all webinar attendees will receive the white paper, How to Harness the Power of DBaaS and the Cloud to Achieve Superior Performance.
Webinar Quick Facts
What: Case Study: How to Take Advantage of NewSQL in the Cloud
When: Thursday, February 21, 2013 | 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST
Featured Presenters: Matt Aslett, Research Manager at 451 Research and Mark Sarbiewski, CMO at Clustrix