ClustrixDB 8.0 is the latest release of the only drop-in replacement for MySQL with true scale-out performance. Designed to help customers meet the challenge of explosive growth in transactional workloads, this latest version combines nResiliency, in-memory processing, containerization, and encryption to improve availability, performance, ease-of-use, and security.
nResiliency delivers continuous database availability through simultaneous multi-node failure
ClustrixDB’s new nResiliency feature is the first to deliver continuous database availability through simultaneous multi-node failure
- Automated recovery in the face of disc or node failure without data loss, your database remains available
- Easily configurable to data sensitivity needs: Dictate the maximum number of nodes that could potentially fail in the cluster without losing any data, then ClustrixDB automatically generates the number of data replicas necessary to successfully recover, in the event of multi-node failure.
- Ability to deploy another cluster across geographies with asynchronous replication using the MySQL replication protocol.
In-memory processing gives three-times performance boost
ClustrixDB now provides even faster performance, combining the speed of NoSQL with the relational benefits of SQL for:
- Performance improvements of up to 300% for in-memory bulk data ingest, in-memory streaming HTAP, and high-volume aggregate processing
- The ability to store in-memory or on-disk without separate coding requirements
- Automatic linear scalability to match growth by simply adding more servers
Full containerization for easy installation and deployment
It’s now even easier and faster to get up and running on ClustrixDB 8.0, which is:
- Fully containerized, making it easy to install and orchestrate ongoing deployments, on any cloud or data center
- Virtually plug-and-play, requiring minimal changes, if any, to your MySQL application
- Intuitive, with an easy-to-use GUI for monitoring and managing cluster performance
Heightened security with AES 256-bit encryption
Your data is now more secure with the industry’s most powerful cluster-aware encryption of data-at-rest. Leveraging the same worldwide standard adopted by the U.S. government, ClustrixDB 8.0 offers:
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
- High-performance, partition-level encryption
- Performance optimized to meet big data scalability in distributed computing architectures